- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4-6 small Thai green chillies, chopped or to taste
- 1 tbsp tamarind water
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2½ tbsp grated palm sugar
- 400g shredded green papaya
- 4 snake beans, cut at 1.5cm lengths
- 2 tbsp roasted, unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp, chopped
Using a large mortar and pestle, crush garlic and tomatoes, add chillies and crush lightly. Pour in liquids, then palm sugar and stir to dissolve.
In a separate bowl, gently bruise the snake beans and the papaya and mix together.
Drizzle papaya and beans with dressing and garnish with roasted peanuts and dried shrimp.
Serve this with the grilled pork skewers.